Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Even MSNBC forced to admit numbers don't support 'gun control'

I have said over and over again, that I'm not much of one for justifying rights via statistics. I firmly believe that rights remain rights, despite the existence of people who will abuse them--and no matter the number of such people. Still, if the Violence Policy Center and Brady Campaign want this to be an argument about numbers, we can beat them on that, too. [More]
That's today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner. Hope you find it worth your time.

0 comments: