Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Gun 'safety' regulation, VPC style

It seems to me that if we want to talk about gun regulation and gun safety, a decent case could be made for the argument that over-regulation has decreased safety. A good example would be the more the draconian regulation of suppressors ("silencers," in popular parlance) for the last 75 years, and the ensuing, otherwise very avoidable hearing loss among many shooters. Another example would be the 10-year sentence and quarter million dollar fine for adding a second handle, to help stabilize a large pistol (particularly useful for a paraplegic like me, with my limited trunk strength). [More]
That's today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner. Help spread the word?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

45 recheck your "More" link here to GRE. I'm getting a failure, but the GRE image still will link to article.

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Oops--you're right, Anon--I had the link messed up. It's fixed now.

Muchas gracias for the heads-up.