Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

RNC Chairman Michael Steele has short memory about so-called 'assault weapons'

Chairman Steele seems to be criticizing Attorney General Holder for advocating a position essentially similar to the one that Steele himself has held.

There are few human failings I find more contemptible than hypocrisy. I guess the GOP is a bit more . . . flexible on that than I am. [More]
Today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner column is up. Hope you give it a look, and encourage others to do so. Note, also, that after a long absence, our Milwaukee Gun Rights Examiner Candace Dainty is now back in action.

Please welcome her back.

Digg me?



0 comments: