Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Militia members are not terrorists

The story of the MIAC report has grown legs, having been picked up by Glenn Beck and Ruch Limbaugh (both YouTube video segments), so I'm not claiming to have presented anything new. What concerns me is that even among those condemning the report, little or no effort is made to counter the public perception of "militia" as a dirty word, or debunk the myth that modern day militias exist only as vehicles of bigotry, violence and subversion. Instead, we see indignant denials of militia affiliation. [More]
Please check out today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner.

Digg me?



0 comments: