Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Two vastly different sets of gun laws; two very similar outcomes

That massacre was not perpetrated with the aid of an "assault weapon," but with a 9mm Beretta handgun. Don't even start with "high capacity magazines" (and I don't know if the killer had those, or not)--I've talked about that before--he could have inflicted as much carnage with a revolver.

The bottom line is that "weak gun laws," or "strong" ones--killers will kill, until they can be stopped. [More]
The new St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner column is up. Drop by, and bring a friend. You may notice that I'm no longer putting Digg links in the box of other Gun Rights Examiner articles--I was asked yesterday in comments to stop doing that, because it's making page downloads take forever. Sorry about that. I still have them on my GRE articles at the Examiner page, so you can go there if you want to Digg all the other GREs easily.

Digg me?



0 comments: