Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Citizen disarmament lobby is waiting for the next tragedy to exploit

One of the things that strikes me about "gun control" advocates (that's a term I don't really like, or consider accurate--I much prefer "citizen disarmament lobby") is the ineffable cynicism that characterizes their expectant wait for the next great tragedy to exploit. Every atrocity perpetrated with guns is milked for every last drop of publicity in pursuit of the citizen disarmament agenda. [More]
Today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner is now up. Please give it a look, and tell a friend.

Digg me?


Check out other Gun Rights Examiners:

0 comments: