Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Quick 'thank you' note

I'm pretty much out of the habit of Sunday posting, but I just want to thank Chris S. for the new banner graphic now adorning the top of Armed and Safe. I'm hopeless with any kind of graphical, artistic endeavor, and so had pretty much just gone with the plainest, most boring appearance a blog could have.

Chris, though, after I "met" him over at Missouri Carry, just volunteered out of nowhere to design a banner, and I think it really dresses this place up.

Chris is involved with Midwest Hunting Source (check 'em out), and has kindly added a link to my St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner column on the MHS "Friends" page (Chris also did the graphic work on the St. Louis GRE banner links).

Thanks, Chris.

Be sure to read David Codrea's National Gun Rights Examiner page today, debunking the myth of "easy access" to firearms as a factor driving youth violence.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Completely off-topic, but until I get my blog back online, well, I got no place to put this stuff.

Anyways, Cavalry Arms Lowers will be available again. (A bit below 1/2 down the page)

CAV-15 MKII Polymer lowers will be available at the following locations.

[...]

Brownells
CMMG
DSG Arms
JPS Manufacturing/ASA
Mastiff Arms
Shooter's World
Tactical Response Gear

...and a few others are all in line to get them.

Keep checking their websites to see when they are in stock.


Makes me wish I had some spare $$ to order a lower. Well, I suppose I could scrape it together, gotta think some. Anyways, I just don't want folks to forget about Cav Arms -- now 325 days since the raid, and nothing from BATFU re. charges, resulution -- bupkis.

Yeah, nice banner too.