Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Upcoming events for shooters, gun rights activists

I have spent all week writing about national issues, but today, I'm going to bring the focus back closer to this area. A couple of things are coming up in March that would, admittedly, involve a fair amount of travel for St. Louisans, but I believe some would find it well worth it. [More]
Today's St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner column is up. Please give it a look, and encourage others to do the same.

There's also yet another Gun Rights Examiner--Howard Nemerov, of the Austin Gun Rights Examiner. Please give him a warm welcome.

0 comments: