Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Friday, January 16, 2009

When the solution is more guns



My second St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner column is up today, responding to St. Louis Police Chief Daniel Isom's claim that "The Solution is Not More Guns." Please give it a look, and maybe tell a friend.

As to "telling a friend," I have a lot of "Thank yous" to hand out. David Codrea tops the list, first by virtue of the fact that the entire Gun Rights Examiner concept is his baby, then by getting me on board for the St. Louis iteration of it, and finally by promoting it at both WoG, and on his own Gun Rights Examiner column.

Thanks also to Thirdpower, The Welshman, Steve in TN, JR, and Don Gwinn (if I missed anyone, that's just cluelessness on my part, not an intentional slight).

I've never met any of these folks in person, but they have all shown themselves to be true friends.

Thanks--to all of you.

Update: an example of that "cluelessness" I mentioned earlier--thanks, Uncle, and sorry not to have noticed earlier.

3 comments:

Laughingdog said...

I met Don Gwinn when he was out here for the Blackwater event with Todd Jarrett (lucky bugger), and I have to say that you've missed out if you haven't met him yet. He's a great guy.

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

I hope to some day get that opportunity, but for now will have to content myself with enjoying his 'net presence.

Anonymous said...

" The solution is not more guns." And, "as long as your not involved in drugs". This guys a police chief? Seeming to forget drug crime relies on robbery & theft from honest folks for much of its income. As for gun control & drugs. We should turn to "Sarah Brady paradise, south." With so many "heads" floating around down there, one would think gun control in Mexico to be a non-starter. The once thriving businesses of the border towns are drying up for lack of northern spenders, and extortion by drug cartels. And your police chief thinks citizens can just sit on the sidelines? Sounds like what he's been doing. mthead