Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner

A bit of a project is coming to fruition today--with a great deal of help and encouragement from David Codrea, I have landed a gig writing the St. Louis Gun Rights Examiner.

Although I live in Illinois, I'm less than 25 miles away from St. Louis, so I have some familiarity with the situation in the area.

Posting here might be light today, because I'm dealing not only with that, but with the Illinois legislative session, and the gun banning bills are already flying thick and fast.

Anyone who spreads the word about the new column will be doing me a huge favor (thanks again, David).

9 comments:

the pistolero said...

Dude, that's great news, congrats. Good inaugural piece, too.

Anonymous said...

Excellent. I have linked both your blog and column in my blogroll.

Congratulations!

Daniel White said...

That's great, Kurt. Welcome!

Welshman said...

Congrats, Kurt! That's great! I'm happy for you...

Anonymous said...

Linked at Pax.
http://www.paxparabellum.com/2009/01/armed-and-safe-blogger-has-new-gun.html

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

I really appreciate the warm welcome, folks.

Anonymous said...

I am not going to congratulate you, but rather I am going to congratulate the people of St. Louis and surrounding environs.

The got really lucky.

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

SA, your confidence in me means more than I can say--and you know how hard it is to get me to shut up ;-).

Don said...

That is fantastic news! I'll look forward to your pieces-we're right at the edge of the "St. Louis area" up here.