Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Another county boards the freedom train

My latest update to the tally of counties in which pro-gun resolutions have been adopted has already become overtaken by events. Today, the county board of White County unanimously voted to adopt such a resolution.

By my count, that brings us to seven counties officially fed up with Chicago-style "gun control": Brown, Pike, Hancock, Schuyler, Randolph, Johnson, and White.

I know of similar efforts underway in the counties of Champaign, Henry, Massac, Madison, Pope, Pulaski, and Union.

Keep 'em coming, folks.

0 comments: