Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Men or mice update

David Codrea, at War on Guns, made the sensible suggestion that I (and anyone else who gets an email from AUSCS similar to the one I posted here--I know that at least one person did) write back and ask how long it would be before we could expect some AUSCS action on the 501(c)(3) issues at St. Sabina. This is what I sent:

Lauren,
Thank you for your reply. Perhaps I could trouble you with another question--can you predict any kind of timetable for action on this situation? I could not help but notice in this article that it took less than three weeks before AUSCS sent a letter to the IRS about Bill Keller's anti-Romney statements.

Thank you,
Kurt Hofmann
Perhaps others could send something similar, if they get a vague promise to "forward" the concerns "to the staffer who handles these claims . . . ."

0 comments: