Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Friday, June 01, 2007

He's on a roll

I promise that soon I'll get back to coming up with stuff of my own to say, rather than repeating nearly everything I can find at War on Guns, but I really think concerted action along the lines Mr. Codrea is suggesting could have a real effect.

Anyway, his latest salvo against our favorite death threatening, sign vandalizing, tax cheating priest stems from this article, about Americans United for Separation of Church and State, who have filed a complaint with the IRS about a televangelist who they claim has abused his 501(c)(3) status, by preaching against voting for Mitt Romney.

As War on Guns points out, if AUSCS is truly serious about cleaning up that sort of behavior, they have to go after Pfleger's St. Sabina Church. If you agree, tell 'em--here's how to reach them: americansunited@au.org.

As Pfleger says, "It's all about the Benjamins." Lets get the IRS to give him a good, hard kick in his Benjamins.

0 comments: