Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

New Illinois gun rights blog

I would like to point folks to Gun Owners Against Violence, by a sister in the civil rights struggle against civilian disarmament in Illinois.

Any who doubt that this is indeed a civil rights struggle need only read this excellent history lesson.

With folks like this on our side, I grow more sure every day that We Shall Overcome.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i live in illinois. many peopel dont know it but you can transport a pistol if it broken down. iwas doing just that and the police found 31 grams of marijuana in my car. since they couldnt get with unlawful use of a weapon, they have indicted me with armed violence and i now face 15-30. i have no criminal record.