Mission statement:

Armed and Safe is a gun rights advocacy blog, with the mission of debunking the "logic" of the enemies of the Constitutionally guaranteed, fundamental human right of the individual to keep and bear arms.

I can be reached at 45superman@gmail.com.You can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/45superman.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Did someone say people aren't buying guns like they used to?

If one were to believe (for some reason) the Violence Policy Center, one would probably come to the conclusion that the gun industry is teetering on its last legs.

JR, at a Keyboard and a 45, has noticed that for at least one major U.S. gun manufacturer, nothing could be further from the truth.

Hmm--misleading statements (if not outright falsehoods) from the civilian disarmament lobby. I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, I got some error page when I first hit your site today and I almost had a heart attack. I figured Sen. Small Berries Kotowski had sent someone after your blog.

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

Probably giving me a bit too much credit--I doubt I matter enough to be worth suppressing.

BobG said...

I think one of the things giving the false impression that people aren't buying as many guns is that they are only counting new firearms. A lot of people, like myself, have quite a few guns that were bought used.